Catering staff Hospital / Nursing Home Jobs Dublin
Excel Recruitment are looking for excellent Catering staff to work in Kitchens and on the wards throughout the Healthcare Sector in Dublin. Excel are dealing with high profile clients who are looking for very strong Catering Assistant with excellent experience to work in Dublin. Here at Excel we have excellent flexibility, excellent working hours, and excellent pay plenty of hours available.
Catering Staff Hospitals / Nursing Home Dublin requirements
- Must have HACCP and Manual Training
- Must have excellent English
- Experience working in a Hospital or Nursing Home or Healthcare unit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of a variety of dietary requirements
- Knowledge of infection control
- with an upbeat attitude, who is outgoing, courteous and friendly, who can multi task in all areas of the kitchen.
Catering Staff Hospitals / Nursing Home Dublin responsibilities
- Helping the chef get ready for service by preparing food. Catering Assistants may be expected to peel, trim or wash food so it is ready to be cooked
- Assist with set up and service of food counter
- Keep the area of the kitchen, its surrounds and equipment clean at all times
- Helping to serve meals to customers
- Be prepared to carry out any additional duties outside of general duties
In order to work in the Healthcare Sector you must have an excellent Knowledge of HACCP systems, Infection Control, Dietary Requirments and you must have a caring and empathic attitude when interacting with patients. you must also have HACCP and Manual Handling Training (we can provide this training) and you must go through the Garda Vetting Process (we can send an application for this process). You must have relevant experience for this position.
If you would like to apply for this Catering staff Hospital / Nursing Home Job Dublin, please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please Visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.