Assistant Manager – DIY Cork, Mallow
Our client, a successful DIY and Agri retail chain is looking to recruit an Assistant Manager to join their Flag Store in Cork.
This is a great job opportunity for a retail manager with a proven track record in achieving KPI’s, driving the customer experience and ensuring best practice is delivered throughout the store
As Assistant Manager, you should have knowledge of the Agri or Hardware industry, have an understanding of margin, stock control, ordering systems and IT solutions.
High energy with a passion for community retailing is essential
Responsibilities for the job of Assistant Manager
- Support the Store Manager with all aspects of driving department sales, margin and standards across the store
- Demonstrate commitment to all customers through product and industry knowledge
- Demonstrate great organisational skills, prioritising tasks through to completion
- Ensure compliance with company policies & procedures; legislative requirements and audit standards
- Ensure all KPI’s are communicated to the team
- Provide all on-going training in service and product knowledge ensuring the sales team are confident in their performance in delivering excellent service
- Analyse sales trading reports and implement action plan
As Assistant Manager you will have
- Have at least 2+ years’ retail management experience.
- Customer focused, with an awareness of modern retail and customer service concepts, standards and practices
- Have excellent leadership and people management skills to enable leadership of a large team of committed sales personnel in the store
- Have proven experience in Agri and hardware business including stock control, ordering systems and IT solutions
- Be proficient in MS Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience in managing margin and achieving KPI’s
Package for the job
- Salary €30-35k
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity and have the necessary skills and experience please upload your details to the link attached and Aislinn will look after your application.