Store Manager, Dublin City Centre – Fashion Beauty
Store Manager job opportunities available for inspiring, enthusiastic experienced manager with a love for Fashion and Beauty retail.
This Store Manager job opportunity is suited for a retail manager with 2-3 years retail management experience. You should have strong consultative experience coupled with people engagement and people management experience.
This is a great opportunity due the future growth and expansion planned for the Group.
Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager Dublin includes
- To be an Integral part of the team within a High Profile Store
- Analyse trading sales reports ensuring all opportunities are being maximised
- Implement training and development plans ensuring people succession and excellent customer service
- To ensure excellent team training has been delivered
- Ensure store standards are in line with the company guidelines and plan
- Coach, Mentor and motivate an enthusiastic engaging team
- Drive customer loyalty through events, promtional activity, new products and bringing all customers through a 5* journey
- Working closely with your regional manager on all aspects of store operations and performace
- Deliver KPI’s to compnay expectations
Experience for this job of Store Manager
- 2-3 years Retail Store Management experience
- Store opening experience advantageous
- A proven track record in achieving KPI’s
- Commercially driven with a keen eye for Visual merchandising and store standards
- Experience in working with a luxury product in fashion or beauty
- Salary €35-40k
If you have the skills and experience required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Aislinn Lea, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.