Account Manager, FMCG, Leinster
My client, a supplier of FMCG are looking for an Account Manager, based out of Dublin to sell into wholesalers and large retailers in Leinster.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience selling FMCG in the Dublin and Leinster region.
You will be selling alcohol, food and non food products into wholesale accounts such as Byrnes Cash & Carry and retailers such as Centra.
Responsibilities for the Job include
- Managing Key Accounts both wholesale and retail
- Growing existing sales through introduction of new products
- Identify new business opportunities
- Achieve sales and margin targets
Experience required for the job
- Minimum 2 years experience in FMCG in the Leinster and Dublin region
- Full clean driving license
- Have strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Proven track record in developing new business
- Strong commercial and numeric skills with an ability to analyse customer sales data and to identify gaps and opportunities
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Basic 35-45K
- Car, Phone, Laptop
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.