Allocator job, Meath
If you are a driven and confident individual, preferably who comes from a stock allocation or distribution admin position – we would love to hear from you! Reporting to the Head of Buying, you will work closely with other stakeholders in the company to maintain, manage, and allocate the right stock to the right stores. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a retail admin role with a good proficiency around systems and Microsoft Excel in particular. This is an excellent opportunity for an allocator or distributor looking for scope and progression.
Responsibilities of this Allocator job include:
- Monitoring stock levels and analysing reports
- Maintaining, managing, and updating stock patterns to confirm they are in line with sales
- Preparing and carrying out stock transfers between stores to maximise sales and reduce markdown
- Making sure that markdown and clearance stock is being cleared through the business at an acceptable rate
- Changing pricing and codes to accurately reflect promotions
- Liaising with store management
Requirements for this Assistant Buyer job include:
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar administrative role and/or FMCG background
- IT literate with particular proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise accordingly
- Keen attention to detail
Salary: €28-30k DOE
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.