Area Manager Leinster
Here at Excel recruitment are looking to recruit an Area / Regional Manager for a large group of retail sites in the Leinster area. This is an exciting job for a Senior Retail Manager or Area Manager with a proven track record in achieving results. Our client offers a competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience.
This job is an ideal opportunity for a Senior Store Manager to move up into an Area Manager job.
- This job involves developing and driving store sales through using your Retail Management expertise.
- Candidates for this role must have significant retail management experience gained in a large progressive retail store format and ideally multi – site experience.
- The area manager manages the business, and customer relationships, within a defined region or customer base.
- To maximize the business potential of the area, and to contribute to overall corporate objectives.
The Responsibilities of this Area Manager job include:
- Expand the range of Product in Store though Category management principles.
- Develop relationship with each store, store staff and store customer base to increase sales.
- Maintain costs within allocated budgets, through good time management, resources management, and the most effective call pattern for each store
- Ensure excellent customer service through friendly, accurate field communication and good administration practices
- Provide accurate and relevant information on competitor activity and other trade field information to Store Management and Senior Management.
- Ensure the correct product mix in each store thus ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensure the profitability of stores by providing retailers with advice on all aspects of store management
- Ensure our stores comply with all legislation by providing training and ‘best practice’ advice
- Sales and profit targets against budget and agreed monthly targets
- Accurate and complete administration
- Ad-hoc targets in line with the needs of the business
Key Skills/Experience required for this Area Manager job include:
The personnel specification for such an individual will include:
- Will have acquired considerable knowledge of large retail outlets and operations.
- Will have been responsible for, and delivered, store profitability.
- Will be numerate.
- Will have experience of setting and achieving budgetary targets
- Will demonstrate the ability to think strategically, as well as operationally.
- Planning and Organization
- Prioritizing stock management
- Experience a highly customer-focused environment
- First class communication skills
- Ability to manage, train and develop a team of staff to include Senior Management.
- Minimum of 3-4 years Management experience in a large Retail Environment.
To apply please submit your CV to Nikki Murran via the link below or email it