Area Operations Manager – Dublin/ South East
Our client is looking for an Area Operations Manager for 6/ 8 of their Dublin and South East Stores. Primarily based out of Dublin, our client is seeking a retail manager with excellent service and organisational skills coupled with strong man management skills.
As an Area operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day operational management of our clients facilities, the implementation of all company policies and procedures, the management of 20+ and ensuring our clients core values are delivered in terms of service, standards, quality and respect.
You will also work closely with the Business Sales Manager in developing new and long term Business relationships.
Responsibilities for this Area Operations Manager job include
- Support the Regional Manager to implement operational initiatives across all cluster sites in line with Company targets and best practice.
- Deploy available resources efficiently to meet the demands within the operation in order to meet, or exceed customer service and financial performance objectives within agreed budgets and timescales
- Ensure all Company policies and employee communications are effectively communicated at all times
- Create new commercial partnership opportunities whilst developing existing relationships.
- Working with the Sales Manager, develop new business development to establish a consistent growth strategy.
- Work with the Sales Manager and Regional Manager to assist in creating Sales & Marketing Plans for the assigned patch
- Supervise, support and motivate the team, ensuring all training needs are delivered
- Carry out performance reviews and succession plans regularly
- Provide support to the Regional Manager on company appraisal process for your area
- Ensure all equipment is fully functional, taking corrective action where required.
- Implement all policies and procedures designed to ensure the safety of employees, customers and visitors to the site
- Conduct Health and Safety checks on an adhoc basis, reporting and action issues arising within Company timelines.
Experience and skills that you will have for this job include
- You are a proactive Retail store manager with 2 – 3 years’ experience working at a senior level
- Area or multi-site management experience advantageous
- Based out of Dublin although Dublin Travel is required
- You have a proven track record in motivating and mentoring a team of 20+
- You will have shown excellent mentoring, training and motivating skills
- Customer focused attitude, continually seeking to make improvements.
- Proactive with the ability to prioritise and multi task.
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Due to the nature of this role a full Irish Driving licence and Car is essential.
- A competitive salary of up to €42k
- Company Bonus
- Car park season ticket 24 x 7
- Ability to join Company pension scheme
- Holidays 22 days plus bank holidays
- Pension, including life assurance
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job, please email Aislinn lea your current c.v to the link provided