Retail Assistant Butcher Manager
Are you an experienced Craft Butcher?? My client is seeking an experienced Craft Butcher to join their business to join his management team. My client is looking to open two new stores in the coming year and so they are looking to grow their Management team.
You will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service, driving sales, manage all staff within your department, responsible for training new staff, and maintain all food safety records.
You should be a friendly, enthusiastic retail butcher, who has experience in the below requirements. You must have managed a team within such an environment.
Requirements for this Butcher Jobs – Dublin
- HACCP trained and basic knowledge of HACCP,
- Butcher counter hand experience required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Very well presented
- Strong work ethic and a passion for working in retail
- Previous experience doing stock takes within a Butcher department
- Experienced in fresh food margins
Responsibilities for this Butcher job
- Ensuring high standards at all time
- Responsible for keeping HACCP records updated
- Stock control and ordering
- Carry out stock takes
- Training staff
- Anayalis, and investigate margin loss
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747