Assistant Buyer – Beauty
A rare opportunity for one of Ireland’s most successful online beauty and lifestyle brand has arisen. An Assistant Buyer with product development experience, is required for our client in Meath. Must have previous buying experience with great organisational, prioritising and people skills. This is a great place to make you mark, as our client is looking for candidates with creative and innovative ideas, that can lead to commercial results for this growing start-up business.
If you are a Trainee Buyer or Buying Assistant looking for the next step in your career and have a love for all things beauty, then please get in touch!
Responsibilities of this Assistant Buyer job:
- Experience in product development and sourcing
- Understanding trends and interpreting them where relevant
- Developing and sourcing the right product at the right time to meet customer needs
- Reviewing sales and increasing profit by being innovative and strategic
- Monitoring and analysing competitors and identifying new sourcing opportunities
Requirements of this Assistant Buyer job:
- Experience developing commercial products to meet customer demand
- Strong negotiation skills
- Understanding of margins
- Strong PC skills
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and organise workload efficiently
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to initiate and build strong relationships with
- Must be a team player and also be able to work on their own initiative
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.