Assistant Buyer, Dublin city centre
Our client has developed a strong retail brand, led by their clothing, homeware and giftware. Their offer is an exciting blend of contemporary products and they are expanding their business continuously. The ideal Assistant Buyer candidate will be extremely organised and be able to hit the ground running within this small but progressive buying team.
If you have strong organisational and proven negotiation skills, plus a commercial eye to know what the customer wants, we would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities of this Assistant Buyer job:
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and produce results against financial targets and departmental requirements
- Analyse performance and review current range to ensure that sales, margins and profit are achieved.
- Take appropriate action in-season on repeats, cancellations and rescheduling of orders.
- Able to show excellent interpersonal, skills and high professional attitude
- Monitor the market and key competition
- Ability to interpret trends into commercial products
Requirements of this Assistant Buyer job:
- Great attention to detail with a commercial aptitude
- Strong multi-tasking, organisation and communication skills
- Customer focused
- 3+ years’ Buying experience
Salary: €40-50k DOE & benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.