Our clients are the largest and fastest growing indigenous fast food groups with beautiful new restaurants opening throughout the country. They are currently looking for an assistant manager in Edenderry, Offaly
ASSISTANT MANAGER ROLE
- The Assistant Managers work as a team with training coordinators and staff at the unit level.
- The Assistant Manager reports to the General Manager.
- Ongoing support and development is given from the General Manager, and various management duties will be delegated as necessary.
- The Assistant Manager is fully responsible for the customers, staff, operations and cash on his/her shift, and will be held accountable to ensure company policy is met in each area
ASSISTANT MANAGER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coaches, counsels and works with Assistant/General Manager to develop Training Co-Coordinators,
- Responds to Assistant Manager and General Manger requests
- Assists the Assistant/General Manager in community investment and customer care
- Carries out all duties diligently and have a positive impact on QSC
- Must be flexible, able to work in all areas
- Must abide by all standards and procedures and ensure others do likewise
Fast paced “non-stop” environment. Physically demanding at times due to certain requirements of the business with regards to the level of business, quality of staff, quantity of staff, preparedness for business demands, etc. Certain business volumes necessitate prolonged periods of time without sitting down.
Salary is 32K per anum DOE
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Nikki Murran in Excel Recruitment for this and more Fresh Food Management opportunities.