Assistant Fast-Food Manager Job in Dublin
We at Excel Recruitment are seeking an experienced Assistant Fast-Food Manager for our client in Dublin. Our client is a well-established and fast growing indigenous fast food group.
The Assistant Fast Food manager will need to provide overall leadership and supervision to the entire staff of the restaurant to ensure that the restaurant meets or exceeds the targets established for their individual unit.
your role and responsibilities as Assistant Fast Food Manager
- Coaches, counsels and develops Trainee managers into a state of self sufficiency to build and maintain high sales and profits
- Investigates and responds directly to employee relations and customer complaints having the potential for significant impact on the business
- Operate within the guidelines of the law
- Ability to adapt to new procedures, standards and changes as directed by company or legislation
- Gets to know customers profiles and who the market is and goes after it
Who you are:
- Knowledgeable with regard to HACCP and health and safety regulations
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
If you are interested in this Fast-Food Manager Job in Dublin, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.