Assistant Fresh Food Manager Job in Kildare
The right candidate for this Assistant Fresh Food Manager job will need to be an enthusiastic and driven individual with a passion for food. Our client an industry leader in Fresh Food are looking for an Assistant Fresh Food Manager with experience in Fresh Food Management as either a Supervisor or Counter Manager in a Grocery Retail Store or similar.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Day-to-day management of the fresh food departments and counters.
- Training, development and management of a team of staff.
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the departments.
- Conducting regular meetings with staff and management of the fresh food departments.
- Achieving all KPIs and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Ensure all HACCP documentation is up to date
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits.
- Adhoc duties.
Requirements of the Assistant Fresh Food Manager Job:
- 2-3 years fresh food management experience
- Experience working with a fast paced and fresh food orientated retailer.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPIs and targets.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
If you are interested in this Assistant Fresh Food Manager job in Kildare or any other Retail positions advertised on our website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.