Assistant Manager- Kilkenny
We at Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Manager for our client in Kilkenny. Our client is high volume grocery retailer with an emphasis on high standards and staff development.
The Assistant Manager will need to be a driven and ambitious individual with a strong work ethic.
Your role and responsibilities in this Store Manager Job:
- Achieve sales targets as agreed with store manager
- Achieve a Gross Profit margin and Net margin as agreed with s=Store manager.
- Control overheads as per Annual Budget.
- Ensure Management Team have been set targets on Sales, Gross Profit, and Wastage and to agree such with them.
- To ensure Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- Develop members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development Promotion etc.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
Who you are:
- You will have previous experience in Grocery Retail management
- Must have a passion for food retailing or wholesaling
- You will need to be a people person with a commercial edge and a desire to drive your own business category forward.
- Must be ambitious, not only for yourself but for your company
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets and bringing forth stores in terms of sales and standards.
- Must have a knowledge of Hygiene regulations, HACCP qualification an advantage
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager Position or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please do not hesitate in applying via the link below. You can also call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss some potential job opportunities with you. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.