Assistant Manager- Clare
Ae at Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Manager for our client in Clare. Our client is an award winning grocery retailer with a reputation for excellent customer service and they are looking for a strong Assistant Manager to join their team.
The Assistant Manager will need to be a hard working individual with a passion for retail and proven leadership skills.
Your role and responsibilities as Assistant Manager:
- Achieving sales targets as agreed with Store Manager
- Achieving a Gross Profit margin and Net margin as agreed with Store Manager.
- Developing members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development Promotion etc.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
- Managing and co-ordinate in-store and national promotions.
- Being aware and implementing all information that relates to your store which helps to gain efficiencies in operation i.e. Reports/ scanning info etc.
- Seeking opportunities to develop yourself in relation to technical training and professional development.
Who you are:
- You will have previous experience in retail management
- You will need to be a people person with a commercial edge and a desire to drive your own business category forward.
- Must be ambitious, not only for yourself but for your company
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets and bringing forth stores in terms of sales and standards.
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager job in Clare or any other Retail job opportunities on The Excel Recruitment Website then please apply via the link below or call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss any potential job opportunities with you. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.