Assistant Manager Clare
An opportunity is available for an Assistant Manager to join an established retail store based in Clare. The job is with one of Irelands most successful convenience store groups and is located in Ennis.
This is an ideal role for an assistant store manager or senior retail staff member looking to take on a challenge and become part of one of Irelands leading retail groups.
Duties and Responsibilities of Assistant Store Manager will include:
- To ensure store standards are at the highest level at all times and drive sales across the entire store.
- Day to day management of a fast-paced store.
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc.
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve the optimum sales levels while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible.
- To achieve all targets as set by senior management including waste, margin etc.
- To lead customer service in store, achieving the highest possible standard.
Requirements of Assistant Manager:
- 2-3 years management experience.
- Must have excellent organisational, leadership and motivational skills.
- Must be highly motivated and energetic with the ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to manage staff.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Assistant Manager job in Clare please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.