Assistant Manager, Dundrum, Dublin
My client, who sell colourful and fashion forward stationary, accessories and other goodies for teens and tweens, are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their Dundrum store.
They are new to the Irish Market and this is their first store that opened in Dundrum in May of this year.
There are plans to open lots more stores in the next three years, so its an exciting time with great opportunities to progress.
You will currently hold the role of Assistant or Store Manager and will have experience in all aspects of store operations, including profit and loss, payroll, stock management and be strong in training and developing a relatively new sales team.
You will enjoy working in a very busy, fast paced store and will drive your team in working at speed and efficiently with lots of multi-tasking.
The ideal candidate will have lots of energy and enthusiasm who can really motivate a team in providing excellent customer service in a fun, high volume and lively environment.
You will have strong merchandising and visual standards with a good commercial eye.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager
- Recruitment, staff performance, development and training
- Implementing Company policies and procedures
- Communicating the store sales budgets and targets
- Driving exceptional product knowledge and customer service
- Ensuring all elements of the store reflect the brand and Company expectations
- Executing the store Visual Merchandising Brief in accordance with the brand
- Effectively managing salaries, store rosters and leave
- Implementing and managing Loss Prevention policies and procedures
- Effectively managing and controlling store costs (i.e. petty cash, consumables etc.)
Skills & Experience of the Assistant Manager
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Invests in their teams performance and development
- Results and KPI driven
- Knows how to get the best out of their team
- Manages store costs effectively
- An energetic and enthusiastic leader with a can-do attitude
- Strong merchandising and commercial skills
- Experience in managing a team of 10+
- Up to €25k depending on experience
- Good opportunity for progression due to the volume of news stores that will be opening
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.