Assistant Manager Job in Limerick
Excel Recruitment are currently in search of a Grocery Retail Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level.
The successful candidate will assist the Store Manager in the overall management of the retail store. They will consistently provide customers with the highest level of service possible and manage a team of staff. Our Client is an established retail group who promote fresh food quality and exceptional customer service.
Requirements of the Assistant Manager Job:
- 2+ year’s grocery retail management experience.
- Ability to give clear directions and set expectations for staff.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job:
- Managing, developing and motivating a team of people.
- Must achieve all KPI’s and targets which have been set.
- Ensure all HACCP and food safety standards are met and reports are up to date.
- Reporting directly to the Store Manager regarding any issues in store.
- Delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Training in of staff members.
- Ad hoc management duties.
If you have Assistant Management or Store Management experience in grocery retail, then send in your CV today to Nikki Murran in Excel Recruitment. Please visit Excelrecruitment.ie for more jobs like this.