Assistant Manager Meath
An opportunity is available for an Assistant Store Manager to join a successful retail convenience store based in Navan. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job is ideal for an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager looking to have an impact in a convenience store.
Duties and Responsibilities of Assistant Store Manager will include:
- 3+ years retail or hospitality management or supervisory experience
- Third level qualification desirable.
- A highly driven manager who has a strong work ethic and as such has proven this throughout their career.
- Experience working in a highly KPI and target driven environment. Must have a proven track record in meeting such KPI’s and targets.
- An ambitious manager whom excels in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations ensuring to meet KPI’s, health and safety standards, ordering stock etc.
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient manner.
- Training in of staff members, ensuring they are working in a productive and efficient manner.
- General merchandising duties.
- Cash management both back office and staff checkouts.
- Pushing and increasing sales were possible.
- Ad hoc management duties
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Assistant Store Manager job in Navan please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.