Assistant Manager – Telecoms Retail Tralee, Kerry
Our Client, an established and successful Telecoms and Electrical retailer is looking for an Assistant Manager to support the Store Manager in Tralee Kerry with all retail operations and people management.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager who is looking to join a company where you can operate at a senior level, manage KPI’s and drive customer engagement.
Experience in Telecoms, Electrical, Fashion or Footwear retail or similar is considered.
Responsibilities for the Assistant Manager include
- To support the overall retail strategy with your Store Manager
- Effectively communicate targets and objectives.
- Drive customer engagement is communicated and delivered through the team
- Lead and motivate your team through high levels of engagement and communications
- Inspire and develop your team to achieve all individual and store sales targets
- Ensure excellent merchandising standards and promotions are in line with company plan
- Carry out regular training and development through the team
Skills and experience required for this job include
- 2-3 years Retail Assistant Management experience within a KPI driven retail store
- Telecoms Retailing advantageous
- Experience in managing multiple KPI’s
- An inspirational leader with experience in leading and coaching teams
- Exceptional interpersonal capabilities
Package for the Retail General Manager include
- €25-27k DOE
- Excellent Progression
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are interested in this Assistant Manager job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Aislinn Lea.