Retail Assistant Manager Job – Dublin
Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting to fill the job of Assistant Store Manager in Dublin. Our Client is a well-known forecourt retailer with multiple sits in Dublin and they are looking for an experienced Assistant Retail Manager to join their team.
The Assistant Store Manager will need to be an enthusiastic individual with proven leadership skills from prior retail management experience.
The Job of Assistant Store Manager includes:
- To achieve sales targets as agreed with Store Manager
- To achieve a Gross Profit margin and Net margin as agreed with store manager.
- To control overheads as per Annual Budget.
- To ensure Management Team have been set targets on Sales, Gross Profit, and Wastage and to agree such with them.
- To ensure Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To control Stocktaking procedures.
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- To develop members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development Promotion etc.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
Requirements for this Assistant Manager Job:
- You will have previous experience in retail management at either a senior number two level, Trainee manager or store manager’s position
- Must have a passion for food retailing or wholesaling
- You will need to be a people person with a commercial edge and a desire to drive your own business category forward.
- Must be ambitious, not only for yourself but for your company
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets and bringing forth stores in terms of sales and standards.
- Must have a knowledge of Hygiene regulations, HACCP qualification an advantage
If you are interested in this Retail Assistant Manager Job in Dublin, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.