Assistant Merchandise Planner Job- Health & Beauty, Dublin city centre
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Merchandise Planner to join our successful fashion retail client. You will work as part of the Health and Beauty team and report directly to the Merchandiser. The ideal candidate has previous Merchandising experience working in a similar fast-paced environment.
This position is largely analytical therefore we are seeking candidates with strong numerical abilities and a commercial outlook when coming up with solutions. If you have a love for fashion and business, this is a wonderful chance to progress your Merchandising career with this international fashion company!
Responsibilities of this Assistant Merchandise Planner job include:
- Planning and establishing the range plan for your own area, managing the WSSI, line cards, and intake of stock
- Working closely with the buying team, you will monitor department sales performance to identify opportunities and risks
- Managing stock delivery, distribution and the supply chain
- Developing and directing junior members of the team
- Undertaking store visits and competitor shops
Requirements for this Assistant Merchandise Planner job include:
- 2+ years Merchandising experience in similar environment
- Good communication and IT skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- High level of organisation
Salary: €40-50k DOE plus great benefits
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.