Assistant Merchandise Planner job, Dublin
Our client, an ever-expanding fashion retailer, is seeking a confident and analytical Assistant Merchandiser. Passionate about what they do and about the products they offer, our client places the customer at the heart of their business. Due to continued success and a strong market proposition, they are continuing to grow their Menswear offer. This business is truly thriving and is an incredibly exciting place to be.
This dynamic role will require the Assistant Merchandiser to assist the Merchandiser in achieving sales and profit plans through managing in-season stock to planned targets and actively trading.
Responsibilities of this Assistant Merchandise Planner job:
- Working closely with the Assistant Buyer to monitor department sales performance and identifying opportunities and risks
- Managing stock delivery, distribution and the supply chain
- Managing and guiding junior members of the team
- Undertaking store visits and competitor shops
Requirements of this Assistant Merchandise Planner job:
- Currently an Assistant Merchandiser thriving in a fast-paced environment
- WSSI experience and managing your own area is essential
- Experience managing at least one assistant
- Numerical and enjoys fashion
- Commercially focused
Salary: €40-50k DOE plus great benefits
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.