Assistant Merchandise Planner job, Dublin
Our client, an ever-expanding fashion retailer, is looking for a confident and analytical Assistant Merchandiser. Passionate about what they do and about the products they offer, our client places the customer at the heart of their business. Due to continued success and a strong market position, they are continuing to grow their offer.
This dynamic role will require the Assistant Merchandiser to support the Merchandiser in achieving required sales and planned profit throughout the season.
If you have strong fashion knowledge, trading experience and ideally have worked within a fast-paced fashion retailer then this could be the perfect role for you.
Responsibilities of this Assistant Merchandise Planner job include:
- Working closely with the Assistant Buyer to monitor department sales performance and identifying opportunities and risks
- Managing stock delivery, distribution and the supply chain
- Managing and guiding junior members of the team
- Undertaking store visits and competitor shops
Requirements for this Assistant Merchandise Planner job include:
- Currently an Assistant Merchandiser thriving in a fast-paced environment
- WSSI knowledge and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with a large volume of data and proficiency in reporting
- Experience managing your own area and a direct report
- Self-assured and confident decision maker
- Commercially focused and highly numerical
Salary: €40-50k DOE plus generous benefits (including assistance with relocation)
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.