Assistant Merchandise Planner job, Dublin
Our client, an ever-expanding fashion retailer, is looking for a confident and analytical Assistant Merchandise Planner to join their Womenswear team. As Assistant Merchandiser, your role will involve planning stock and sales, updating the WSSI, managing the OTB and overseeing the work of junior staff members.
If you have strong fashion knowledge, trading experience and ideally have worked within a fast-paced fashion retailer then this could be the perfect role for you, as the business continues to go from strength to strength.
Responsibilities of this Assistant Merchandise Planner job include:
- Working closely with the Assistant Buyer to monitor department sales performance and identifying opportunities and risks
- Managing stock delivery, distribution and the supply chain
- Managing and guiding junior members of the team
- Undertaking store visits and competitor shops
- Planning the range with the buying team and merchandiser
Requirements for this Assistant Merchandise Planner job include:
- Currently an Assistant Merchandiser thriving in a fast-paced environment
- WSSI knowledge and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with a large volume of data and proficiency in reporting
- Experience managing your own area and a direct report
- Self-assured and confident decision maker
- Commercially focused and highly numerical
Salary: €40-50k DOE including generous benefits and assistance with relocation if required.
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.