Excel Recruitment is seeking a talented Assistant Merchandiser to join their fast-based retail client based in the City Centre.
Assistant Merchandiser job, Dublin City Centre
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant Merchandiser to join our leading sports fashion retail client. This position is largely analytical therefore the ideal candidate will have a strong numerical ability combined with a commercial outlook when coming up with solutions. You must have relevant merchandising experience working in a head office retail environment.
You will be responsible for managing stock intake, the ordering and forecasting of core merchandise for your category and managing stock movement within the business. The applicant must be a highly organised individual with an ability to work to tight deadlines and under time pressure.
Responsibilities of this Assistant Merchandiser job:
- Managing intake for your category
- Working closely with the Assistant Buyer to monitor department sales performance, identifying opportunities and risks
- Preparation and distribution of core business reports
- Management of Category Line Tracker
Requirements of this Assistant Merchandiser job:
- 2+ years relevant Merchandising experience
- Experience using Microsoft Excel functions such as Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Good problem solver
Salary: €30-35k & benefits
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.