Assistant Merchandiser job, Dublin
Our client, a hugely popular fashion retailer, is seeking a driven and analytical Assistant Merchandiser. Passionate about what they do and about the products they offer, our client offers the latest trends to its customers, at amazing price points. Due to their constant success and strong market proposition, they are continuing to grow, with ongoing to store openings.
This dynamic role will require the Assistant Merchandiser to support the Merchandiser in achieving required sales and planned profit throughout the season. Assistant Merchandisers must be business minded and possess a love of fashion.
With a brilliant culture, beautiful modern head office, and great benefits package, what’s not to like!
Responsibilities of this Assistant Merchandiser job include:
- Working closely with the Assistant Buyer to monitor department sales performance and identifying opportunities and risks
- Managing stock delivery, distribution and the supply chain
- Managing and guiding junior members of the team
- Undertaking store visits and competitor shops
Requirements for this Assistant Merchandiser job include:
- Currently an Assistant Merchandiser thriving in a fast-paced environment
- WSSI knowledge and strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience managing your own area and a direct report
- Self-assured and confident decision maker
- Commercially focused and highly numerical
Salary: €40-50k DOE plus great benefits
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.