Assistant Merchandiser job, Dublin
Our client, an ever-expanding fashion retailer, is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser. Due to internal promotions, our client is now looking for additional Assistant Merchandisers across various departments in the business.
To be successful, you must already be working as an Assistant Merchandiser preferably within a fashion department but all product backgrounds will be considered.
Within this Assistant Merchandiser role, you will be accountable for planning stock ranges, managing the WSSI, trading your department and creating reports for senior management.
Responsibilities of this Assistant Merchandiser job:
- Working closely with the Assistant Buyer to monitor department sales performance and identifying opportunities and risks
- Managing stock delivery, distribution and the supply chain
- Managing and guiding junior members of the team
- Undertaking store visits and competitor shops
Requirements of this Assistant Merchandiser job:
- Currently an Assistant Merchandiser thriving in a fast-paced environment
- WSSI experience and managing your own area is essential
- Experience managing at least one assistant
- Numerical and enjoys fashion
- Commercially focused
Salary: €40-50k DOE plus great benefits
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.