Assistant Retail Manager Job Leitrim. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.
Currently seeking experienced hospitality and retail managers in the Leitrim area for an outstanding opportunity to work with a leading retail brand in Ireland.
The management that would be suited for this job and company should come from a high volume background with proven progression and ambition within their career to date.
This is a fast paced and physically demanding environment and therefore the right manager for this job would come from such a background to meet the high demands and challenges they may face with this company, should they be successful in securing this job.
They would be offered a competitive package with this retail company with a starting salary of €41k for an Assistant Manager, on top of this there is additional bonuses and benefits. This is a progressive salary package which will continue to grow with their length of service in the company.
For Hotel Management it is a great opportunity to gain social able working hours and competitive package. For retail managers the prospect of working for both a leading brand at this rate of pay is practically unmatched.
Requirements of the Assistant Manager Job:
- 4+ years retail or hospitality management experience
- Third level qualification desirable.
- Full drivers licence with access to their own form of transport.
- A highly driven manager who has a strong work ethic and as such has proven this throughout their career.
- Experience working in a highly KPI and target driven environment. Must have a proven track record in meeting such KPI’s and targets.
- An ambitious manager whom excels in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations ensuring to meet KPI’s, health and safety standards, ordering stock etc.
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient manner.
- Training in of staff members, ensuring they are working in a productive and efficient manner.
- General merchandising duties.
- Cash management both back office and staff checkouts.
- Pushing and increasing sales were possible.
- Ad hoc management duties
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Christabelle Pierce in Excel Recruitment.