Assistant Manager Job- Carlow
Currently seeking experienced Hospitality and Retail Store Managers in the Carlow area for an outstanding opportunity to work with a leading retail brand in Ireland.
The Assistant Manager will need to be enthusiastic and driven with longevity in their career up to date.
Who you are:
- 4+ years retail or Hospitality management experience
- Third level qualification desirable.
- Full drivers licence with access to their own form of transport.
- A highly driven manager who has a strong work ethic and as such has proven this throughout their career.
- Experience working in a highly KPI and target driven environment. Must have a proven track record in meeting such KPI’s and targets.
- An ambitious manager whom excels in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Your role and responsibilities as Assistant Manager:
- Day to day management of the store operations ensuring to meet KPI’s, health and safety standards, ordering stock etc.
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient manner.
- Training in of staff members, ensuring they are working in a productive and efficient manner.
- General merchandising duties.
- Cash management both back office and staff checkouts.
- Pushing and increasing sales were possible.
- Ad hoc management duties
If you are interested in this Retail Assistant Manager job in Carlow, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss some potential job opportunities with you. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.