Assistant Store Manager, Dublin City Centre
Our client,one of the leading retailers of quality clothing, souvenirs and gift products in Ireland is looking for an experienced Assistant Store Manager for their Flagship Store in Dublin City.
With up to 50 staff and a €7 million turnover this is a very fast paced environment.
With 12 stores and their Head Office in Dublin City there are great opportunities to progress and move around the company.
You will be flexible with working hours as late nights and weekends are required.
The candidate will assist the Store Manager in:
- Increasing sales by maintaining exceptional visual merchandising standards and working directly with suppliers to ensure you have the correct stock levels
- Ensuring administrative duties are completed within company time frames
- Implementing and enforcing procedure, policies and company guidelines
- Prioritising daily tasks and distributing them to your team
- Planning, apply and monitor the required daily measures in order to reach and exceed sales targets
- Enforcing excellent customer service across the store and leading by example
- Merchandising and visual standards in line with company guidelines
- Acting as a positive leader and role model and promoting good communication within the team
- Mentoring, train and ensure the seamless integration of the new employees
- Leading and motivate the team, ensuring the development of staff potential
- Enthusiastic individual with a minimum of 2 years management experience in the retail sector.
- Positive attitude with the ability to coach and motivate staff.
- Ability to work under pressure, perform multiple tasks and adapt to changes
- Must be fully proficient in written & spoken English.
- Self-motivated, inspire your team to work well as a team leading by example and consistently deliver outstanding results.
- Experienced in preparing and analysing reports & figures, to maximise sales
- Organised and tenacious
- Problem solver
- €28,000 Basic
- €4,200 Bonus
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.