Retail Assistant Manager job, Limerick
Are you a senior Supermarket Manager looking for a new challenge? We have an exciting job in Limerick with our client who is a well known retail supermarket store.
We are recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager for this large retail supermarket. This store is turning over approx 20 Million euros a year and has over 70 employees in this store.
Our client is seeking an experienced Manager looking to take on a challenging role in this busy store for 2018.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job
- Ensuring the store meets its agreed targets
- Ensuring the store runs smoothly in the absence of the store manager
- Report directly to the store manager on any store related issues
- Rostering for the store and ensuring all peak times are managed accordingly
Skills and experience required for job
- 3 years Management experience in either grocery or hospitality industries
- Experience in man management of staff, performance management and rostering
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Managers job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.