Baker Fresh Food Supervisor Job Dublin
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently in search of a fresh food Baker supervisor for a small but successful busy supermarket in the South Dublin area. The candidate for this Baker Supervisor job must have experience within the Bakery industry have a passion and flair for this department.
You do not need to be a scratch Baker however we are looking for someone who has managed in such an environment previously.
Requirements of the Baker Supervisor Job:
- A minimum of 2 years supervising a bakery department or store
- A bonus if the candidate is HACCP and food safety trained however is not essential as training can be provided on site.
- A hard working and driven candidate who can keep up with the fast paced culture of the bakery department.
- A team player who can work towards meeting all deadlines with the bakery team.
- Excellent level of customer service
Responsibilities of the Baker Supervisor Job:
- To meet the deadlines which are set by the store manager
- To ensure quality and quantities of breads are correct.
- To ensure to meet all HACCP and food safety standards and regulations.
- To provide a quality product at all times.
- Accountable for sales growth, ensuring that waste is kept minimal
If you are interested in this Baker supervisor Job in Dublin or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.