An opportunity is available for a Baker to join a high turnover, fast paced bakery based in Limerick. Our client is a large bakery that produces a wide variety of breads for large supermarkets around Limerick and adjoining counties.
Our client is seeking a Baker with scratch bakery and confectioner bakery skills to join a vibrant, energetic and experienced team.
Duties and Responsibilities of Baker will include:
- Production of both breads and confectionery products from scratch
- Ensuring a clean and tidy working environment at all times
- Meeting all HACCP and food safety standards consistently
- Reporting to the Head Baker
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Knowledgeable about all products in store
- Advise customers about bakery offerings
Minimum Requirement for this Baker job in Limerick:
- 2 years’ experience in scratch bakery and confectionery bakery
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Passion for baking, innovation and enthusiasm to increase sales
- Ability to work as part of a team but also able to work on own initiative
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Baker job in Limerick please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.