Baker Supervisor Job Dublin
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently in search of a Baker supervisor for a small but successful busy supermarket in the North Dublin area. The candidate for this Baker Supervisor job must have experience as a baker and have a passion for baking.
You do not need to be a scratch Baker however we are looking for someone who has supervised in such an environment previously.
Requirements of the Baker Supervisor Job:
- A minimum of 2 years supervising a bakery department.
- A bonus if the candidate is HACCP and food safety trained however is not essential as training can be provided on site.
- Must excel in fast paced environments
- A team player who can work towards meeting all deadlines with the bakery team.
- Excellent level of customer service
Responsibilities of the Baker Supervisor Job:
- To meet the deadlines which are set by the store manager
- To ensure quality and quantities of breads are correct.
- To ensure to meet all HACCP and food safety standards and regulations.
- To provide a quality product at all times.
- Accountable for sales growth, ensuring that waste is kept minimal
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Nikki Murran in Excel Recruitment for this and more Fresh Food Management opportunities.