Bakery Department Manager Job Dublin
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently in search of a Bakery Manager. Our client is a renowned grocery retailer who have a number of highly successful stores across Ireland.
The Bakery Department Manager will need to have previous experience working in a busy Fresh Food environment and must have a keen attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
Scratch Baker experience is not essential for this role but previous Fresh Food Management experience is a must.
Who you are:
- A minimum of 2 years Fresh Food Management experience.
- A bonus if the candidate is HACCP and food safety trained however is not essential as training can be provided on site.
- A hard working and driven candidate who can keep up with the fast paced culture of the bakery department.
- A team player who can work towards meeting all deadlines with the bakery team.
- Excellent level of customer service
Your role and responsibilities as Bakery Department Manager:
- To meet the deadlines which are set by the store manager
- To ensure quality and quantities of breads and cakes are correct.
- To ensure to meet all HACCP and food safety standards and regulations.
- To provide a quality product at all times.
- Accountable for sales growth, ensuring that waste is kept minimal
If you are interested in this Baker Department Manager Job or any other positions on the Excel Recruitment Website then please apply via the link below or call Christabelle Pierce on 018148747.