Bakery Manager Job Cork
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently in search of a Bakery Manager. My client is a large Supermarket store in South Cork who has had a phenomenal year last year, having won a highly prestige award, as best retail Supermarket in Ireland.
An experienced bakery Manager candidate with a background having worked within a busy convenience store, supermarket or bakery store.
Scratch Baker experience is not essential as this is a semi scratch baking department, but a passion for confectionery baking would be ideal.
Requirements of the Baker Job:
- A minimum of 2 years supervising a bakery & confectionery department or store
- A bonus if the candidate is HACCP and food safety trained however is not essential as training can be provided on site.
- A hard working and driven candidate who can keep up with the fast paced culture of the bakery department.
- A team player who can work towards meeting all deadlines with the bakery team.
- Excellent level of customer service
Responsibilities of the Baker Job:
- To meet the deadlines which are set by the store manager
- To ensure quality and quantities of breads and cakes are correct.
- To ensure to meet all HACCP and food safety standards and regulations.
- To provide a quality product at all times.
- Accountable for sales growth, ensuring that waste is kept minimal
If you are interested in this Baker Manager Job or any other positions on the Excel Recruitment Website then please apply via the link below or call Christabelle Pierce on 018148747.