Bakery Sales Manager Cork
Our client is a well known and established, family run bakery business in Cork and they are looking for a Bakery Sales Manager to join their team. This would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced baker or bakery manager to progress their career further and gain some valuable regional sales management experience.
The Bakery Sales Manager would need to be an innovative individual who can bring new energy and ideas to maximise sales to the business and successfully implement these ideas.
The Bakery Sales Manager will need to have a full drivers licence.
Your roles and responsibilities as The Bakery Sales Manager:
- Deliver on or exceed monthly sales revenue and profit targets in line with budget
- Implementation and review of tactical and strategic sales initiatives
- Set and manage revenue and KPI targets for the sales team in line with company expectation
- Competitive Analysis and market trends investigation
- Manage sales forecasting and reporting techniques
- Implement and improve motivation techniques for sales team
- Develop new revenue streams for the business alongside the General Manager
- Work closely with HR on recruitment and people management practices
- Other tasks related to the role as they arise
Who you are:
- An experienced baker or bakery manager seeking to progress their career further
- A hard working individual with a passion for baked goods
- A full licence and access to own transport
If you are interested in this Bakery Sales Manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you.