Branded Fashion and Accessories Buyer, South Dublin
A wonderful opening for a hands-on Branded Fashion and Accessories Buyer has arisen with this significant multi-site fashion retailer. Our client, who offers an exciting shopping destination for their customers, with a wide range of original fashion, accessories and gifts, is now looking for a commercial and creative Buyer to add value to their business.
Candidates must hold branded fashion buying experience coupled with strong communication and negotiation skills. The ideal buying candidate will have a good awareness of trends, a clear understanding of what their customers want and the ability to spot opportunities in the market.
European travel to trade shows and suppliers will be necessary.
Responsibilities of this Branded Fashion and Accessories Buyer job include:
- Sourcing, plan and build new and exciting ranges to drive sales and profit
- Develop and maintain effective working partnerships with other areas of the business e.g. finance, retail, marketing and visual merchandising
- Negotiate product prices, discount terms and deliveries
- Coaching, developing and directing junior members of the team
- Conduct regular store visits throughout the year with to review the space, sales and conversion for the department in conjunction with the manager
Requirements for this Branded Fashion and Accessories Buyer job include:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the Retail Sector with a significant understanding of retail branded buying and selling
- A multi-tasking individual with excellent planning skills and the ability is organise, prioritise and problem-solve in an agile and flexible retail environment.
- Negotiating skills and the ability to network and influence people
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and proven IT proficiency
- The capability to work in a fast-paced environment and achieve targets
Salary: €55-65k DOE & Benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.