Business Development Executive, Gifts
My client is a well known Irish retailer of fashion,accessories,jewellery and gifts. They are looking for a Business Development Executive to pitch their portfolio of products to corporate clients in Dublin.
This is an exciting new role, and the candidate will play a critical part in determining and delivering the next chapter of growth.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will travel to meet clients, build relationships and indentify B2B sales opportunities.
You will have a full clean drivers licence and you will use your own car but will be full expensed.
You will have a book of corporate contacts already so you can hit the ground running!
Responsibilities for the Job include
- Cold calling potential clients
- Setting up meetings to pitch the portfolio of products
- Following through on leads to hit revenue target
- Network and identify new business opportunities
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager
Experience required for the job
- 2 years B2B sales
- Gift sales would be an advantage
- Corporate contacts in the Dublin area
- Preparing presentations
- A go getter with a can do attitude!
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Full clean driving license
- Salary 35-40k depending on experience
- Commission up to 10%
- Phone, Laptop, Expenses, Discount
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.