Excel Recruitment is currently seeking a dynamic Business Development Manager to work with our client, a leading retail pharmacy chain.
Your New Job
Our client is one of the leading brands in pharmacy retail in Ireland and is seeking a stand-out Business Development Manager to identify potential sales needs, secure new accounts and maintain and grow their position in the market. You, along with your talented team, will be the relationship lead and chief point of contact for potential, emerging and key accounts. You will be responsible for the profitable development and growth of our client’s business. You will maintain multi-level relationships with a wide range of key stakeholders.
You will be a proactive, motivated and energetic, passionate about people and product. You will have extensive knowledge of the market and your finger on the pulse of emerging trends and opportunities. You will be a natural communicator and influencer with the skills and desire to build and maintain long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
Relationship lead and principle point of contact for key bank distributor in Germany. Responsible for the profitable development of insurance business, maintaining excellent multi-level relationships with the client, supporting their sales & marketing efforts by sharing market knowledge and best practices and by helping to identify mutually beneficial business opportunities.
What you’ll do
As Business Development Manager you will work to-
- Seek out, build and develop potential leads and new accounts
- Nurture, manage and maintain existing relationships
- Identify and exploit business opportunities
- Build brand awareness and loyalty
- Lead, inspire and motivate your team to achieve sales and margin targets
Who you’ll be
The successful Business Development Manager will have-
- Minimum 5 years’ exp.as a Business Development Manager selling into pharmacy at a senior level or in retail franchise sales.
- Proven successful track record in developing new business
- Exceptional influencing and negotiation skills
- A proactive leader with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Possess excellent interpersonal & customer service skills
- Be a results-driven self-starter
What you’ll get
Salary for this senior role is €80k DOE with an excellent package on offer to the successful applicant.
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this Business Development Manager, please attach a CV below for the attention of Barry Whelan, CEO of Excel Recruitment. Alternatively, call 01-8148747 for further details.