Excel Recruitment is currently seeking to hire an experienced, entrepreneurial and professional Business Development Manager to join our clients business, a leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered transport parts, with a successful business history of over 20 years.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate business, opening up new channels and accounts selling a premium, quality product selling both here in Ireland, but extensively to the UK and some of Europe.
Duties of this Business Development Manager
- Responsible for creating and developing sales pipeline for the business
- Responsible for sales process from lead through to account creation
- Pitching to local, national and international businesses as well as public bodies
- Building up relationships to ensure the Business growth
- Leading and growing the Sales team in meeting all deadlines and targets
- Responsible for inbound and outbound sales correspondence
- Creating and verifying and tracking a sales pipeline
- Responsible for updating stakeholders on the progress of orders
- Maintaining all sales records in relation to customer accounts and reporting at Director level
- Upselling and promoting products using all avenues available
Requirements for Business Development Manager
- 3 Years’ Experience working in a similar role
- 3rd Level Degree in Business preferable
- Must be highly organised and methodical
- Proven Account Manager with a history of achieving and exceeding targets
- Must be available to travel to the UK on a weekly basis
- Great communicator, with ability to present to potential clients
- Must have the dedication to become an Industry Expert on Machinery and Parts
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
If you would like to apply for this position, please send in an up to date CV and cover note.