Business Manager – Dublin City Centre
Our client, an established UK employment support business, offering advice, skills and training in securing employment to the unemployed is seeking to recruit a Business Manager.
With over 10 business centres across Dublin, our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Store Manager looking to manage one of their large and busy business centres in Dublin city.
This is an exciting and rewarding job opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic operational manager.
Reporting to the Operations Director, your primary task will be to develop and manage your team to deliver the contractual and financial targets and ensure the quality of service to your clients exceeds expectations.
Job responsibilities for the business Centre include the following
- Develop and manage a team of Advisers in delivering goals and targets
- Ensuring your team delivers outstanding service in terms of training and advice
- Mentoring and coaching a team of advisers ensuring all tools training is delivered in order for them to achieve set and agreed targets
- Identifying and organising skills workshops, including c.v preparation, interviewing skills
- Analyse Data and implement plan for the improvement in service and financial performance
- Identify job opportunities and support your clients in securing interview and employment.
About you. Your skills and experience
- An accomplished retail manager with 4/5 years strong people management experience
- A proven track record of leading high performing teams (10+) in challenging circumstances
- Financial acumen with the capacity to analyse data and react accordingly
- Experience in achieving financial targets and managing costs
- Strong man management skills and operational experience
- Proficient in computer packages, excel, word etc
- Experience in carrying out workshops or training days / sessions advantageous
- Great communicator with an energetic approach and commitment to people development
- Experience in handling protected information, contracts advantageous
Monday to Friday working week.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity and have a strong Retail Operation experience, email your c.v to Aislinn Lea through the link provided