Butcher Job West Dublin
I am currently recruiting for an excellent job in Dublin 22 with a well-known successful retail food business.
This job is a permeant Butcher position based in their large facility.
My client offers 30,000 to start, 2,000-year bonus, option to join the company pension scheme, staff discount and wonderful work life balance.
This role will see you work ideally 8 am starts, 39-hour working week, rotational half day Saturday’s and no Sunday except during the December month.
Requirements of this Butcher Job:
- Lead the customer service excellence in Meat area, serving customers, monitoring quality and preparing the complete range of protein products for sale, including set up/close down of counters
- Providing professional advice to our customer on all meat produce (face to face and over the phone)
- Actively promoting high customer excellence standards
- Drive the sales and reduce waste targets in a manner that supports overall Marketplace strategy and our excellence standards
- Facilitate and participate in the introduction of any new range as the company requires
- Ensure the integrity and uncompromising quality of all protein products displayed
- Cut, prepare and serve all protein products and species to best practice and maximum yields
- Assist in Stock Control and Stock Rotation/quality checks as required
- Uphold and enhance Health and Safety standards, including cleanliness and hygiene
- Maintain Legal records as required daily.
- Operate the clean as you go policy, daily maintenance and deep clean as required.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment email@example.com
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747