Butcher Job in Cork.
We at Excel Recruitment are seeking an experienced Butcher for our client store in Cork. Our client are a well-established and high performing retailer and they are looking for a capable butcher to join their team. Our client known for their high quality food and customer service, therefore the right candidate for this Butcher Job must be a friendly and enthusiastic Butcher who is looking to progress in their career.
Excellent training will be offered, and lots of opportunities to work with a strong grocery retail brand.
Successful candidates must be self-motivated and have a passion for customer service and working with fresh food.
Requirements of the Butcher Job
- 1 years Butcher experience.
- Experience regarding cutting, boning etc.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained understanding the importance of regulations which are set.
- A candidate with a true passion for the food industry, to match the passion of this company.
Responsibilities of the Butcher Job
- Day to day preparation of the Butcher department, ensure quality product and standards.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are met
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product and to provide the customer with further information regarding storage, recipe ideas etc.
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment.
- Learning the procedures of ordering in of stock, ensuring stock and waste control.
If you are a self-motivated individual and has experience in Butchery please send your CV in strictest confidence to Christabelle Pierce at Excel Recruitment.