Butcher Job in South Dublin. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.
We at Excel Recruitment are seeking an experienced Butcher for their store in South Dublin. Our client are a well-established and high performing retailer and they are looking for a capable butcher to join their team. Excellent training will be offered, and lots of opportunities to work with a strong grocery retail brand.
Successful candidates must be self-motivated and have a passion for customer service and working with fresh food.
Requirements of the Butcher Job
- 1 years Butcher experience.
- Experience regarding cutting, boning etc.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained understanding the importance of regulations which are set.
- A candidate with a true passion for the food industry, to match the passion of this company.
Responsibilities of the Butcher Job
- Day to day preparation of the Butcher department, ensure quality product and standards.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are met
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product and to provide the customer with further information regarding storage, recipe ideas etc.
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment.
- Learning the procedures of ordering in of stock, ensuring stock and waste control.
If you are interested in this Butcher Job in South Dublin or any other Retail positions advertised on our website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.