We are currently seeking a Butcher to join a market leading retail group based in Cork. The job is with a fast-paced retail store that has an excellent reputation as a good employer.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Butcher looking to join an established retail company.
Duties and Responsibilities of Butcher will include:
- To ensure high standards in customer service across the store.
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP and Food
- To help maximize sales with excellent knowledge and advice on all products.
- To provide quality fresh food products to all customers.
Minimum Requirement for this Butcher job in Cork:
- Full butchery skills including boning and breaking of carcasses.
- Must have excellent organisational, communication and motivational skills.
- 1 years experience in a butchery role
- Ability to work in a fast paced and customer focused environment.
- Must be fully HACCP and Food Safety trained.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Butcher job in Mallow, Co. Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.