Retail Butcher Manager Job Dublin
Excel Recruitment are now seeking a butcher manager for our client in the North Dublin area. Our client is a retail chain that has an excellent reputation for customer service and high hygiene standards. They are currently seeking an experienced Butcher Manager to run their Meat Department, manage a team of 6 and drive sales in their North Dublin Supermarket.
You will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service, driving sales, managing all staff within your department, Training and development, and administration of food safety records.
Our client offers an excellent package and salary depending on experience.
Requirements for this Butcher Jobs – Dublin
- HACCP trained and basic knowledge of HACCP,
- Butcher counter hand experience required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Very well presented
- Strong work ethic and a passion for working in retail
- Previous experience doing stock takes within a Butcher department
- Experienced in fresh food margins
Responsibilities for this Butcher job
- Delivering the highest of standards.
- Responsible for keeping HACCP records updated.
- Stock control and ordering
- Carry out stock takes
- Training and development of staff
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Nikki Murren in Excel Recruitment email@example.com