Butcher Manager Job in Cork
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking experienced Senior Butchers or Butcher Managers in the Cork Area.
The right Butcher for this job must have excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic. They should come with a high level of Butcher experience and must be self-motivated and have a passion for Butchery and customer service.
Our Client is a well-known brand and have been extremely successful in their expansion. They seek senior Butchers in the Cork area.
They offer a highly competitive hourly rate DOE.
Requirements for the Butcher Manager Job
- A fully qualified Butcher with recent butchery experience.
- Experience regarding cutting, boning etc
- A candidate with a true passion for butchery, to match the passion of this company.
- Passionate about customer service
Responsibilities for the Butcher Manager Job
- Day to day preparation of the Butcher department, ensure quality product and standards.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are met.
- Provide a quality level of customer service, and ensuring staff are proving such a service at all times.
- Ordering in of stock, ensuring stock and waste control.
- Training in of new staff members.
If you have Senior Butcher or Butchery Management experience, Please send in your CV to Nikki Murran in Excel Recruitment.