Retail Butcher Manager job
My client in North Dublin is a leading supermarket chain who is seeking a Butcher Manager to join their thriving business. Our client is a retail group which offers career progression, training and support. You should be a dynamic retail Butcher, experience organising and managing a team within a butcher environment ideally.
The requirements for this Butcher Manager Job:
- Exceptional customer service skills with experience working with the general public
- Have strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with high standards
- Must have a strong level of Man Management experience for this job
- Enthusiastic and passionate about working in this type of fast-paced retail butcher environment ideally craft butchery.
- Experience Managing large teams
- You must come from a commercialised environment, Margins, costs, waste etc.
- Successful candidates will be fully qualified in craft butchering.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Butcher Manager Job
- Day to day preparation of this large fresh food department ensures quality product and standards.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are met
- Making Rotas
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product and to provide the customer with further information regarding storage, recipe ideas etc.
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment.
- Ordering in of stock, ensuring stock and waste control.
- Attending weekly meeting to discuss your targets for the week
- Ensure the store runs smoothly at all times.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.