Childrenwear Buyer job, Dublin city centre
An excellent Childrenswear buying opportunity has arisen with our international fashion client in Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a highly commercial Buying office for one of the most successful fashion retailers in the market.
The ideal candidate will have volume driven product development and sourcing experience. Our client needs a confident communicator with good negotiation skills who can build strong supplier relationships and can lead a strong buying team.
Must have strong trend awareness and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure.
Responsibilities of this Buyer job include:
- Understanding trends and interpreting them where relevant
- Developing and sourcing the right product at the right time to meet customer requirements
- Reviewing sales and reacting appropriately to maximise every opportunity
- Monitoring, maintaining and analysing competitors
- Motivating and developing direct reports in your department
- Maximising current sourcing channels and identifying new opportunities
- Supporting negotiations and working with supply base to ensure that best costs and margins are achieved
Requirements of this Buyer job include:
- Minimum of 5+ year’s experience in Fashion Buying
- Ability to perform under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work without direction
- Passion for trend, product, and fashion
- Great attention to detail with a commercial aptitude
- Good negotiation and communication skills
Salary: DOE, including an excellent benefits package and relocation assistance if required.
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.